Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's House








The girls and I went to Jackson this past weekend to help dad celebrate his birthday. On Sunday, we drove down to Okoboji, walked around, shopped and stopped at McDonald's on our way home. It was a fun time and always nice to be "home." We are going to Minneapolis this weekend for a mini-vacation. Courtney, Shelly, Miranda and I are going to the American Idol concert on Saturday night. On Friday, we are planning on stopping in Albertville to do some back to school shopping. I'm also going to help my best friend, Jenny Rowe pick out bridesmaid dresses for her wedding in October. It should be a fun weekend:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THOSE GREAT PICTUrES.I will pick up my pictures tomorrow. Will send them to you if they are any good.Had a good times in New Ulm yesterday. Dad and I went to the Fair today. It was fun to see all the exhibits and some friends. Have a good time in the cities and don't go across any bridges. So sad. Went to NewUlm yesterday with my sisters. Had a great time.