Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bridal Shower and Birthday Party!






We spent a very busy weekend in the Cities. On Saturday, I attended a bridal shower and bachelorette party for my lifelong friend, Jenny Rowe. Her wedding is on October 26th in St. Paul. On Sunday, we had a birthday party for Sam and Courtney in Shakopee. Ted, Pam, Megan, Paige, Shelly's parents, and mom and dad helped the kids celebrate. Courtney has Grandparents Day at her school tomorrow, so mom and dad followed us back from Shakopee. Actually, the men drove in dad's car and the girls took the Tahoe. The arrangement worked well, as Grandma Darlene helped entertain the girls on the way home. It was a fun filled weekend. Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is Paige's birthday?
Laurie

jen said...

The 21st of September. I wanted to save some money on postage-so we brought her gift to the party.

Anonymous said...

wE HAD SUCH A good time at the party and Grandparents Day. I was impressed with Courtney's school and the orderly movement in the halls.I am glad she has just 15 in her room. The teacher does a very good job of keeping everybody's interest.I think it would be a nice place to work. Don't get scared I don't think we are moving, although it is tempting at times.