Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving, Christmas Tree+Skittles??




We hope all of you had a nice holiday weekend. I only have one Thanksgiving photo to share, as my battery on my camera decided to die:( Anyway, we decided to put up our Christmas tree on Saturday and as you can see, Skittles enjoys perching in it. We left it up undecorated until today when we decided to decorate it with only unbreakable ornaments. My Precious Moments collection will have to wait until Skittles can stay away from the tree. We keep the spray bottle filled with water nearby to squirt him when he tries to climb it, so far that tactic has been working. So, if any of you cat lovers have any helpful suggestions, I'd appreciate it! Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

The cat/tree picture is hilarious! Skittles REALLY loves that tree. He is going to love it with decorations. Muffin & Lucky used to knock our tree down when I was at work and I'd come home to a big mess. That only happened their first year as I recall so hopefully Skittles will outgrow his tree love too. He has grown into a big cat! I can't think of any advice besides what you're already doing. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Kissa used to do the same thing. I could never figure out how she got in the tree without knocking it down! She would always do it when we were gone! Keep doing the spray bottle. Skittles should outgrow it. Ann

Anonymous said...

Skittles lo0ks good there. The tree doesn't need any decorations just Skittles.waiting for Dad to bring the lights down from upstairs. He loves to do that. Every year he wants a small tree.The branches are starting to detach from our big tree so one of these days he will get his wish.I took a picture of my cactus.It is in full bloom. It is from George's cactus.Think of him when I look at it.It is white with a pink center, beautiful.Well had better get some work done.