Saturday, December 1, 2007

Beautiful Bouquets


Here is a picture of the beautiful flowers I recieved on my birthday. Eric and I trekked to Watertown for our staff Christmas party today. The interstate was clear, so the drive was fine until we got to Sisseton and Highway 10-then the road was snow packed. The girls enjoyed sledding and playing outside with their babysitter, Katlynn. I leave for Oklahoma City tomorrow and will be gone until Friday. I'm hoping the weather will be nice there and I can take some good pictures to post next weekend. Courtney has her first school Christmas concert on Tuesday evening, so Eric will be videotaping it for me.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

They are beautiful! I know one is from Jen R, who are the others from? Hope you have a good conference in Oklahoma.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers. Hope you have a safe trip.Dad shoveled ice packed snow this aft. Went to church and had a sandwich. Our choir sang for Hanging of the Greens. It is mostly a women's Choir.but Dad said it sounded good.Did some decorating. It is very cold hear 12 above.Call when you get home.

jen said...

Hi Everyone!
I'm in Oklahoma City-it is currently 42 degrees. It's supposed to be 70 degrees on Wednesday. The flowers left to right are from my co-workers, Mindy and Jenny. Have a great week!