Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baptism and Palm Sunday

The Hagen Baptisms

Ashley and Katie

The girls showing off the nice Jelly Bean pillows they received from Grandpa and Grandma Martin!


Ready for Church!


We were invited to Grace Lutheran Church last evening for the Baptism of Christian, Ashley, Austin and Kyler. It was a nice service. Then we went to the Hagen's for supper. We met the Poyzer family from Elbow Lake, which are Tiffany's relatives. We visited and talked a lot about Katie's favorite teacher, Mrs. Smith:)

Today, we celebrated Palm Sunday in church. The girls were supposed to sing and Courtney did, but Kelsey didn't. She said she didn't feel like it. Eric and I have Spring Break this week. I'm going to work on my edits for my dissertation, clean my office, volunteer in Courtney's classroom, and attempt to paint the dining room. Eric plans to work on our taxes, clean his office and take down the wallpaper border in our bedroom and Kelsey's bedroom. We'll see how much we can accomplish;) Kelsey has Kindergarten registration on Wednesday! On Friday we are going to Jackson for Easter! Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a surprise to see the Poyzer family on your blog! Aren't they nice people?! Katie is a sweetheart and I hope to get some of her younger siblings in the future.
You are so lucky to get a spring break! My students could use a little break as their behavior hasn't been so great lately. They get a 4 day break on Easter so hope that will help. Warmer temps should be good too. I have a 3 day weekend over Easter....whoop de doo.