Sunday, July 27, 2008

Colorado Photos

Best Friends and Sisters Forever!
Courtney's Ready to Go!
Take My Picture Already!!
Does this photo scare anyone besides me??
Cousins Having Fun Together!!

My wonderful sister-in-law sent me some photos from our recent trip to the Denver area. As you can tell, the girls had a wonderful time with their cousin, Seth. We just returned from dad's birthday party in Jackson. It was a wonderful day and great to see so many friends and family! Have a great week:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsie behind a wheel?!?! With that look I'll try to be behind her. LOL Deb

Anonymous said...

I've seen that same look when Jamie is behind the wheel of the lawn tractor. Look out! :)
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Wowee, the first picture is perfect.. to say the least.
<3