Monday, September 1, 2008

A Fun Filled Weekend!

Rowe and I before leaving for the party!
Here I am at the RNC Media Party:)
Everyone's Ready for the Concert!
Crazy Kids!!
The Original Idol Fans....
We just got home from our weekend in the Cities. My wonderful friend, Rowe, had passes to the RNC Media Party on Saturday night. We had a great time and saw a few famous people like Mark Rosen (WCCO), Megan Kelly (FOX News), a reporter for Bill O'Reilly and the mayor of Minneapolis. We had a great time!

Sunday morning we were able to talk to Jimmer via webcam, which was nice. Sunday afternoon, we took the kids to the pool at Dacotah. Many of them took a nap on the way to the American Idol concert. The AI concert was fun...I liked the two Davids and Michael Johns. Kelsey seemed to enjoy Syesha, Courtney enjoyed Brooke and Ramiele. Kristy Lee Cook was better in person than on the show.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Love your dress Jen, you look very cute!!

jen said...

Thanks, Laurie. It's actually a long shirt-I know it's hard to tell that from the picture. I found it at Vanity and it's one of my favorites:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!Have a great day. Love you very much! Like the pictures. They are great.What a neat experience. See you soon. Love GRandma and Grandpa