Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




We would like to wish all of our friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving! We will be traveling to Sioux Falls to celebrate and give thanks for all of God's blessings this year. It will be wonderful to see family and especially, Jimmer as we celebrate his return from Iraq. Ron and Toni are spending Thanksgiving with this year, which is great! You will notice in the photo that we are having a toast......I defended my dissertation today and pending some corrections to my dissertation.... I am officially Dr. Jen Heath. I will be participating in the graduation ceremony in Vermillion on December 13th and am thankful to my wonderful family, friends and co-workers who have supported me through this journey. I could not have done it without all of you:) Happy Thanksgiving everyone:)

No comments: