Saturday, August 8, 2009

Weekend

I was in Pierre for most of the week and when I came home, Eric had painted the living room:) It looks great-now I need to find some different window treatments...


It is a rainy, humid Saturday in Sisseton. Kelsey's friend, Saheli is here visiting from Minneapolis. We are waiting for her mom to come and pick Saheli and Courtney up. Courtney will be spending a few days with her best friend Hema, before going to Shakopee and then home with Uncle Dan on Wednesday. A big thanks to the Shakopee Smith's and Uncle Dan for helping me coordinate the visit. It will be Courtney's first time 'away' from home other than grandma and grandpa's house.


Have a good weekend everyone!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The livingroom looks great.What do you plan for window treatment? I never know what to put up. Know that Courtney will be just fine.It is great that she can do that. Kelsey will miss her I am sure. Glad you had a good trip to Pierre.Think I spelled that wrong.Dorothy sent me an article about the school board's decision about Corey Christopher.He is fighting his dismisle from coaching. Has a lawyer and is going to the Minn.Court of Appeals.

Anonymous said...

Eric YOU are the man!

WJS

Laurie said...

What a nice surprise but I hope that Dan never does that to me as who knows what color he would pick. What color was it before?
How long has it been since we've had a warm and sunny weekend? After our long winter, we deserved many more than we got this summer.

jen said...

The walls were an off white color-the room looks much better now. I should have taken a before and after shot-oh, well. Enjoy the week!