Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jackets

I think Courtney looks like a teenager already!!






Kelsey shoveling the driveway.....


I have not been a very good blogger lately........it has been a long week. On Monday, I stayed home from school with Kelsey. She was running a temp., I took her to the clinic and the doctor gave her a shot for tonsillitis. On Tuesday, I received a call from school that Courtney was sick, a trip to the clinic and she had fluid in her lungs and tonsillitis. On Wednesday, Kelsey had surgery-tubes put in her ears. Today, we woke to a foot of snow........Eric and I had a snow day and the girls were 2 hours late. Saturday is our skating Expo in Watertown and Sunday is the Christmas program at church.




I wanted to get a picture of their new skating jackets that Grandpa and Grandma Smith bought them for Christmas------they are very nice!








Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Oskie said...

I love the jackets... and they both look so grown up. ::hugs:: next week will be better.

Laurie said...

The jackets are very cool! Sorry to hear the girls were so sick. Stuff is starting to go around. We had a snow day on Thursday too, only 6 inches at our house but the rest of the district had closer to 10. It's going to be a long winter I think!