Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baking and Other Stuff....





What a gorgeous weekend! We spent most of today outside. Eric and Kelsey worked in the yard while Courtney and I went into town and walked/rode bike on the track. Yesterday, we baked bars and made muffins. It was a nice, relaxing weekend....
I know you can't tell by the picture, but I'm wearing my 'McCain 2008' shirt-I've actually gotten some supportive comments from others when I wear it-which is surprising because this is a very 'blue' county!!

5 comments:

Basil Knebel said...

Sweet!

It was a great weekend. How did you pull off getting a McCain t-shirt?? you best hook me up! haha.

Laurie said...

It looks like the cool weather put your girls in fall baking mode! It's great to turn off the air and open up the windows. I heard on the weather this morning that summer like temps are going to extend well into September and that makes me VERY happy even if it is hot in my classroom. Dan has been wearing his McCain shirt often too but hasn't recieved comments either way. Can you believe that even my Mom plans to vote for him?! She's still pretty bummed about Hillary.

Anonymous said...

Jen, you'd better let me know how to get Jimmer a McCain t-shirt, his 50th birthday is coming up soon and that would make a great addition to his birthday box! Shelly

jen said...

If you go to the following website...http://www.freedomhq.com/mccain-shirts.html-you will find Mccain t-shirts. Happy Shopping!

Desiree Blake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.