Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Run....

Getting Ready to Run----Denise, Myself and Angie
Courtney and Kelsey by the garden...

I did it!! I completed my first 5K run today. My time was 30 minutes and 1 second-which I think is pretty good for my age... We left at 6:30 this morning from our house and drove to Britton. My friends Angie and Denise ran as well. Sheila, my friend from Britton ran too. Eric, the girls and Denise's husband were great encouragers. Courtney and Kelsey ran the Munchkin race. There is another run in Ortonville next Sunday, the ladies and I may try to run that as well. The battery on the camera died out-so Eric only took one photo. Denise's husband, Cory, took some pictures that I will post when I get them.



The other photo shows the girls by the school garden. We picked one zucchini and one tomato from the plants. Eric even made zucchini bread!



Have a great weekend everyone:)

No comments: