Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Too Cold....


Yesterday, the girls did not have school and neither did we. However, Courtney and Kelsey had cabin fever. So, Courtney bundled up and decided to go sledding in the front yard. She made it down the hill one time before coming back in the house. Not to be outdone by her sister, Kelsey decided to shovel with Eric (recognize the coat-Shelly?). I actually had to tell her to come inside as I noticed her cheeks getting very red. Eric and I had today off as well, the sprinkler mechanism in the middle school burst and left water everywhere. We went to work anyway, just to catch up on some things. It really was an ugly mess. We hope all of you are keeping warm!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for for the update.We had 2hrs late on Mon.I am home today. Not feeling the best and it is so hard when the children have to stay in.Dad was going to drive my car but the battery is dead so he had to get Shultz to charge it.It is just too cold.Those were great pictures.I had some good ones too. I like Kelsey's jacket. what brave girls you have to go out in the cold. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Love that jacket, and that's a "Jamie" smile if I ever saw one! Don't make me come in, I'm havin' fun in the snow!
Stay warm!
Shelly and all

Anonymous said...

We didn't have school today.Dad and I thought we could get our of the alley but the snow was too deep and we got stuck and a nice young man helped Dad push the car out while I drove it out. We were in some very deep snow.Dad shovelved the back and then some one blew us out in the front.we don't know who it was because we went for coffee after we got out.we have 8 more inches of snow for the wind to blow around tomorrow.The weather doesn't sound good for next week. The weathermen have been very accurate for a change.