Tuesday, February 17, 2009

American Idol or The Biggest Loser?

My very first run:)

I apologize for not being a very good blogger lately. We had a very busy day as Kelsey was invited to birthday party after school and Courtney had piano and dance lessons. Tonight we are attempting to watch

The Biggest Loser and American Idol. It would be nice to have a DVR, but we don't have one right now, so we'll just switch back and forth. It's amazing how much weight people can lose on the show and it's fun to watch. Eric and I are doing a fitness challenge and motivating each other to work out 5 days a week early in the morning. My goal is to run a 10K this summer and it would be fun to do it together. So, my question is....which show do you like better The Biggest Loser or American Idol?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

American Idol! And I was happy with doing laps in the pool for 30 mins..Good luck with the running! Deb

Anonymous said...

The Biggest LOser.Can't wait for nice weather so I can take my morning walks. Love, MOm

Sheila said...

Idol.

Laurie said...

I've never watched The Biggest Loser but have heard that it is very moving-especially the final episodes. They had a guy on Oprah who won a few years ago and has put half the weight back on. He came out after Oprah admitted to her weight gain.
We're watching Idol again this year and I think there will be a lot of talent in the final 12.
Have fun at the skating event on Sunday!