Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Week....

Enjoying some tea with friends...

This past week was extremely busy at school. It seems as if the students have caught "Spring Fever." On Wednesday alone I had ten meetings and two behavior incidences to address. Then, on Friday I did not feel well. I went to school and made it through until 3:00,when I decided to go home, make some tea and lie on the couch. Thankfully, I am feeling much better today.

The girls and I spent most of today in Watertown at the ice rink. The skating club sponsored a competition and the girls worked as runners for the judges. They had fun, but are pretty tired this evening. It was fun to watch the various skaters, and I think Courtney will try competing next year.

The photo was sent to me by Hema and Sahali's mom. I thought it was a cute photo to post.

Remember to set your clocks ahead tonight---Spring is on its way-we hope:)

No comments: