Friday, March 20, 2009

Ready for the Weekend....


Our kids for the week:)

Eric and I have today off-it was scheduled as part of our Spring break. So, I've done some laundry, cleaned a little and just finished packing our suitcase for the Cities. We will be leaving this afternoon to go to Shakopee, where we'll pick up Jamie, Miranda, and Sam. They will be staying with us for a week while their parents enjoy a very well deserved vacation to Hawaii! Tomorrow we'll venture to the Waterpark of America and meet up with my friend Rowe and her family. We are looking forward to a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Jen-Hope you are having a fun week with all the kiddos around. Are you having any water issues with the roads? We are!! In the 12 years we've been here, I've never seen anything like this. I had to find a new way home this afternoon. I sent Courtney a card, hope she got it. I just love her story and her illustrations are so detailed. Thanks again for sending that!

jen said...

Hi Laurie-
We definitely have some roads, especially by Browns Valley that are nearly covered in water-it's crazy. We are having fun with the kids. Courtney did receive your card-she was very excited to get it! Enjoy the book, it is a great treasure:)