Monday, October 19, 2009

Turkeys Anyone?




I am home with Kelsey today. She is running a temp. and has a pretty bad cough. As we were having breakfast, we noticed a flock of wild turkeys walking through our backyard.


Courtney and I did some yardwork yesterday and set out our pumpkins. It was a gorgeous day except for all of the Asian beetles. Does anyone have an idea of how to get rid of these bugs?


Eric is in Rapid City until this evening for a training. Our school is closed today for students as we have close to 50% out with the flu.


I contracted a staph. infection and am on antibiotics for that. I have a few sores on my legs that are finally starting to heal. We are hoping that everyone is staying healthy.




Have a good week!

2 comments:

Oskie said...

Dick says to spray Tempo to get rid of them. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Shoot one for Thanksgiving! You got a nice picture of them.
Laurie