Monday, July 12, 2010

We love Kohl's!!







Saturday we went to Fargo and saw the movie, "Despicable Me," it was actually a pretty good movie. Eric needed to take back a pair of shorts at Kohl's, so the girls and I went with him. I found picture frames on sale, buy one get one free. Kelsey got a t-shirt for 70% off and Courtney found this cool color your own shirt in the junior section for 50% off that has been keeping her quite busy:) I thought the shirts would make great birthday presents-since I haven't seen any other shirts quite like them!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Courtney's T-shirt is very fun!! It's a perfect project for her and I agree that it would make a fun birthday gift. Was the mall pretty busy? Seems like that one always is. Congrat's to Jim on the Tshirt!! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a fun project! Courtney is so artsy! Ann