Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Courtney D!




I have been keeping extremely busy with Cross Country this past week. We had two meets and my top runner earned 4th and 2nd place at the meets. He is a dedicated runner and a joy to coach:)


Courtney D. will turn 10 years old on Friday--it is hard to believe that she is that old!! I am so proud of her and the wonderful person she continues to become;) We will be having her kid party at the Bowling Alley on Saturday.


Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, birthday Courtney! We can't believe you are 10 already as well. We remember how excited your dad was when he called to tell us you were born and how excited we were to come see you in the hospital. Have a great day!! Warren, Ann, Andrew, and Sarah

Anonymous said...

Every time I see pictures of Courtney, Sam, and Kelsey, I think of the Three Musketeers! They always look so happy to be together. Hope the bowling party was fun! -SS

p.s. I'm totally stealing all your pictures of the kids! Thanks!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to Courtney! We hope our card arrived on time. It sure doesn't seem like it's been 10 years since we first met her that Labor Day weekend.

We didn't know you are coaching cross country! Sounds like you are enjoying it-fun to be outside in the fall. Our program at WCA is on its third year. Not sure why it took so long as it's a great sport. Maybe because we didn't have track. Have a nice weekend!

jen said...

Hi! Laurie, Courtney received your card--thanks so much! Yes, I'm coaching cross country-it's fun and I enjoy trying to keep up with the runners-either on foot or by mountain bike (I have a co-worker that is letting me borrow his). Have a great weekend!