Saturday, September 11, 2010

Photos







Courtney received a nice, soft blanket for her birthday. She plans on using it at the ice skating rink and on road trips in the winter. Obviously, Skittles likes her new blanket as well. Somehow he hopped into the backseat of the truck last night (I think Courtney left the door open when we were unloading groceries)....anyway, he spent the night in the truck and Eric found him about 2:00 today. Fortunately, he did not have any accidents in there----what a good cat;) Sunday school starts tomorrow! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Courtney and Kelsey's birthday gifts as I thought there would be a get together. Would it be better for me to mail them? Ann

jen said...

Hi Ann-
Mom and dad are planning to come up for Grandparent's Day on October 1st. We were thinking of having a get together on Saturday the 2nd-would that work for you? My schedule has been busy with cross country, so it's been difficult to try and plan anything. Let us know if you're available that day.

Laurie said...

Courtney looks so grown up in those photo's. I'm glad Skittles survived his night of adventure in the truck!