Sunday, August 5, 2007

American Idol Concert


Courtney, Shelly, Miranda and I went to the American Idol Concert on Saturday night. We had a great time and the format was a little bit different from previous years. Instead of having each top 10 singer perform individually, there were a lot of duets and small groups singing together. Chris Richardson and Jordin Sparks sounded great! I forgot to bring my camera, so I took a picture of Courtney when we got home. She really liked Sanjaya-he actually didn't sound too bad singing Michael Jackson songs. I am off to Chamberlain tomorrow morning and will return Tuesday evening. Eric and I start work on Wednesday-where did the summer go???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am glad you had a nice time.Was thinking about you. How is workshop going?GOt a revised contract yesterday. Will be working 1 hour less this year. Get out at 12:15.Get to eat lunch with Dad. Froze some peaches today and canned tomatoes yesterday. The tomatoes are very good. Dad mowed today the first time since the first of June.