Friday, April 4, 2008

Family Photos

My great-grandmother, Nina (Peggy)-isn't she beautiful?
Grandma Thelma and Grandpa Bart with Dick and Bernice
My wonderful dad, Jim in high school and as a grade school boy




I received a package in the mail from my cousin, Diane today. Inside was a CD containing old family photographs of my grandmother, Thelma and her family. I love old pictures and this was a special treat. Even though I never had the opportunity to meet my grandmother, I know she was a special lady. So, I thought I'd share a few of the photos and thanks Diane for sending me the disc. I will share them with my brothers, if they're nice to me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo's! Your dad hasn't changed that much. I thought the picture of Warren Bailey was cute too.
I also liked the high heels on Harriet and Thelma.
Laurie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laurie said...

Do NOT click on the above post from Salar!!! This is the type of comment I've been getting lately. You will probably download a virus if you click on "here."
Jen, you can delete the comment by clicking on the little garbage can that will appear under the post on your computer. You have to be signed in to do it.

Anonymous said...

Loved the black and white photos, especially the ones of Grandpa Jim. Jamie gets that same expression on his face, and cocks his head the same way sometimes!
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Please can I have a copy of the CD? Please.
WJS

jen said...

Yes, I will make you a copy:)