Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First Grade in Iraq


The Kindergarten teacher and her class have been corresponding with Jimmer and he sent this photo of a first grade class to her. She was very grateful to receive it. By the end of the day, the picture had been forwarded to the entire staff to remind us of how fortunate we are and a humble reminder of how much we take for granted. So, please take a minute to stop and appreciate all God has given you and say a prayer for those who lack the basic necessities. Also, say a prayer for our brave men and women that serve this great nation.


On another subject, I have been in contact with my advisor and have become increasingly stressed about finishing my dissertation and graduating this summer. He encouraged me to contemplate taking the summer to finish writing, take my comprehensive exams, defend and graduate in December. I think that will be in the best interest of my sanity! I am so thankful for the support of Eric and the girls, I couldn't do it without them...

No comments: