Saturday, April 12, 2008

Snowmen in April??



Well, I arrived home safely from my conference in Minneapolis to find 5 lovely snowmen in the front yard. Courtney, Kelsey and Hema created the snowmen this morning.

Mindy, Carrie and I ventured to Minneapolis on Thursday morning to beat the snowstorm, after a quick stop in Albertville, we arrived safely. The conference was interesting and we enjoyed the trip. I had supper with Rowe on Friday night and took my first trip to Trader Joe's-what a neat place!

Enjoy the sunshine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat!They are so cute even the snowmen.Glad you got home safely. We have snow also.It didn't get very warm today.Am tired of the weather. We were inside for 2 days at school. Kids were noisy. I am trying to think of something I can make to send to Jimmer. I guess cookies do not travel well.

Laurie said...

Don't you love Trader Joe's? It's one of our favorite places to shop. Wish it was a little bit closer! Those little snowmen are cute but I hope they melt quickly!