Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Darlene!




We would like to wish our wonderful mother, mother-in-law and grandmother a very Happy Birthday on Thursday. We love you so very much and are blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you for all of your support, advice and love through the years. You have been my role model, teacher and constant source of strength. The girls are fortunate to have a grandma that enjoys playing games, going to the park, baking and spending time with them. You are an amazing woman and an inspiration to many! We look forward to celebrating with you on Saturday. Thank you for everything you've taught me, but most of all for being my mom:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much!What a nice way to start the day.That was a very nice tribute. I am not sure about all of the compliments but I appreciate them.I am taking treats to school today. See you Sat. Love Mom