Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Week

May....
August......

It has been a busy week for the Heath family. Eric and I finished our last day of school with kids on Wednesday. Courtney and Kelsey will be done tomorrow at 1:30. The girls had their awards days on Wednesday. Courtney received reading, spelling, math, and a citizenship award for good behavior. Kelsey received a reading and math award. She was given a photo CD from her teacher-it's fun to see how much she has grown up this year. We are very proud of both of them! I attended the Kindergarten field trip today with Kelsey's class. We went to the Wahpeton Zoo and had a fun day. After school I took the girls to the Nicollett Tower and we climbed to the top 3 times!!! It was a gorgeous day!! Tomorrow is graduation and Saturday I fly out to Phoenix. Eric and the girls are leaving next Tuesday for Denver and I will be flying out to meet them next Friday for Rene and Richard's wedding.

No comments: