Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day 2009







I had the honor and priviledge to meet Senator John McCain on Memorial Day at Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona. He is a true American hero and very nice man. His family was recognized at the Diamondbacks game. My friends and I were seated a few sections away from him and ushers were kind enough to let us go down and meet him during the seventh inning stretch.



The other photo shows me with my poster at the Applied Behavior Analysis Conference-it was a fun weekend!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Very cool, Jen!!!! McCain looks just like he did on TV! He looks pretty happy to be posing with you guys-a good sport. I always thought he was too nice a man to be burdened with the office of president.

Anonymous said...

WOW! HOW EXCITING!What great pictures. Sounds likes you are having good time.We will be thinking about you and Eric's family this weekend. Greet them for us.Just about got all of my garden planted and just waiting for the rain. Have open houses for graduates tomorrow.

Oskie said...

Yes they were very kind to us. ;-)