Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation 2009


Yes, it is that time of year.....graduation receptions and parties to attend. We're invited to 13 graduation parties this year!! I attended a reception yesterday for two of my former students, Nico and Rett. They are brothers that graduated from Roslyn. I had Nico as a Kindergarten and first grade student and we share the same birthday. Rett was in my first grade class as well. Nico is planning to attend Southeast Technical Institute in Sioux Falls and Rett is leaving for basic training on June 2nd. It is hard to believe that some of the Kindergarten students I had my first year of teaching are now graduating!!

Today, we are going to Britton to celebrate RJ's graduation. Then, Friday is TZ's ceremony in which Eric has been chosen to give the commencement address! Next Sunday is graduation for Sisseton High School. It will be a busy week!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you both and the girls. Will never forget that Aug. when you went out there. It looks so different now.I remember your kdgt. class.Wish we could hear and see the graduation, especially Eric's address.What an honor!It is very hot here. GOt my garden tilled last night but it is too hot to work in it. It is very windy also.