Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dissertation....

As many of you know, I was in Vermillion today for my dissertation proposal meeting. My presentation went well and my committee agreeed to let me move forward after receiving approval from the Human Subjects Review Board. So, I will be spending some of my time this weekend filling out the appropriate forms for that process.
Eric is in Huron for a basketball tournament until late Saturday evening. He holds a position on the Dakota Oyate Challenge Board, so has to work and attend the games. The girls and I are going to Sioux Falls on Saturday to celebrate mom's birthday with her. We are going to meet at Tim and Deb's house and then go have lunch. Have a good weekend everyone:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the successful presentation. A few steps to go, and then it's all, "What's up Doc?"

Couldn't resist! So proud!

Rowe