Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Night Sleepover


We spent most of Saturday in Watertown with the girls and their friends. Courtney's friend, Kyler celebrated his birthday at the ice skating rink. It was pretty amazing to see eight adults with thirteen kids on the ice!

Courtney is having a sleepover this evening since she/we do not have school tomorrow. The girls and I spent the day at church cleaning out five Sunday School rooms. It was quite a large task, but it was nice to get supplies, books and curriculum organized. Courtney originally invited two friends to spend the night, but Kyler was not feeling well after supper, so he went home. The picture shows Courtney and Jalen listening to Courtney's Ipod.

I am busy preparing for my dissertation proposal on Thursday in Vermillion. I have my powerpoint, three chapters and references all ready. It's possible that I may be able to graduate in May, but I'm thinking August may be more realistic. Stay warm everyone and have a great week!

No comments: