Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Darlene



We'd like to wish our mother, mother-in-law and grandma a very Happy Birthday on Tuesday. She is a remarkable woman of character, strength and inspiration to her family. I came upon this Bible verse that I think fits her completely, "My child...do not forsake your mother's teaching. Bind them upon your heart always; tie them around your neck. When you walk, they will lead you; when you lie down, they will watch over you; and when you awake, they will talk with you." Proverbs 6:20-22. Thanks mom, for your guidance, support and love. Happy Birthday:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THanks Jen and Eric and girls.I cried when I read that. What a beautiful tribute.I have such a wonderful family and thank God for them everyday.Got an email from Jim and that made my day also.It was so good to hear from him.He leaves Feb.1 for Kuwait and from there will leave for Iraq the middle of Feb.He wants us to keep praying for him.