Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Life of a Cat...and other Ponderings


I took this picture of Skittles today. He looks very comfortable. I never thought we would ever have a cat, but we enjoy him! The girls are back into their school and ice skating schedules. They both have birthday parties to attend this week and are keeping busy. I am getting ready for my dissertation proposal, which will be the end of January in Vermillion. Eric stays busy with home basketball games and watching NFL football:) Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could sleep like that!Dad and I have had the respiratory flu that is going around this week. Fri. was the first day that i got out since Tues. we cough a lot and and just feel miserable. we are better today. Hope to get church tomorrow.Probably see you the end of Jan.?

Laurie said...

I would like to be a cat in January too. You should get three more. :) Ha!
Your folks had flu shots this year, right? I'm sorry to hear how sick they have been.
Good luck with your dissertation! It will be nice to have that finished I'm sure!!