Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Go Suns!!


I went to the Phoenix Suns game this evening. They played the New Orleans Hornets. It was a great game, but the Suns lost in double overtime 132-130. The highlight was seeing the newest Phoenix Suns player, Shaquille O'Neal. The conference ends tomorrow. I called Danielle yesterday and we are going to get together for supper tomorrow night. I am looking forward to seeing her. I'll take some pictures to post when I get back home. The weather here has been nice, the sunshine is especially wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home.Enjoyed reading about your trip.I didn't get it until today.Some times my computer is slow. I didn't get Laurie's till today either.Was good to hear from both of you.Not much going on in Jackson. Dan took Matthew and friends up to Duluth.THey visited the campus etc. He was impressed.