Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday!



Hello from Phoenix! It is almost sixty degrees today, which feels wonderful. My flight from Sioux Falls yesterday was delayed two hours, which forced me to miss my connection in Minneapolis. I was able to board the 9:30 pm flight to Phoenix, but didn't leave MSP until 10:25...so it was 2:00 am MST before I settled into my hotel room. My superintendent is with me as well. We are a little tired today, but doing ok. It was fun to see the town still decorated for the Super Bowl-a lot of signs and football decor! I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency downtown, it reminds me of the Luxor hotel in Vegas-but more modern. Happy Super Tuesday from the home of the future Republican presidential candidate, John McCain:) I heard he may be arriving in Phoenix later today...

No comments: