Sunday, February 10, 2008

Toothless and Wii



It's another cold day in South Dakota...the girls and I did venture out to church this morning but otherwise have stayed home all day. We addressed Courtney and Kelsey's valentine cards, made some bars and played Wii. Yes, we broke down and bought a Wii-it's actually pretty fun! Kelsey loves to box and usually knocks me out within the first or second round.

As you can tell from the photo, Courtney lost a tooth while I was gone. The other tooth next to it is quite loose as well. Pretty soon she'll be missing her two front teeth. Have a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the Tooth Fairy was good to you Courtney! Auntie Ann

jen said...

Oh, yes she was...but thanks for asking:)

Laurie said...

We got the playstation game for Ratatouille. We really stink at it! Maybe your girls can try it sometime and figure it out for us. Cute graphics just like the movie but I can't get past the first level.